ASX200 down 22 points (0.3%) to 7252.
- Afterpay (+0.5%); has launched Retro Afterpay which will allow customers to retrospectively turn purchases into BNPL. It allows customers to draw down, or borrow, up to $200 against a transaction made within the previous 72 hours, and repay that over 4 payments over 6 weeks.
- Lake Resources (+12.6%); has signed a deal with US-based lithium extractor Lilac Solutions, which has ties to Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos.
- PointsBet (+2.7%); after British gambling co Entain surged 18% on a report that US co DraftKings made a US$20bn takeover offer.
- Tower (+0.7%); downgraded FY guidance from $22m-24m down to $19m-21m.
- Zip Co (+0.2%); makes strategic investment in Indian BNPL operator ZestMoney.
- Westpac (-0.9%); sale of Westpac Pacific to Kina Bank to no longer proceed.
……hope everyone is ok after the earthquake this morning in Victoria.