ASX200 up 33 points (0.4%) to 7571.
- Challenger (+1.7%); reported FY profit $592m vs $416m loss last year. CEO Richard Howes to step down. FUM +29%. Reiterated guidance.
- Commonwealth Bank (+0.6%); report tomorrow.
- Computershare (+0.4%); I thought they were reporting today but nothing as yet……
- IAG (+1.4%); report tomorrow.
- James Hardie (+4.1%); Cracking result. 1Q profit $121.4m vs $9.4m yoy. Raised FY guidance.
- Megaport (+1.6%); FY loss widens to $55m but FY revenue +35%.
- Mesoblast (+2.8%); CFO Josh Muntner is leaving.
- Nuix (+3.4%); ASIC is looking at reports for 2018/19/20 and the prospectus. Nuix is confident it is compliant.