ASX200 up 63 points (0.9%) to 6991
- Domino’s Pizza (+0.5%); Pizza dough prices may climb as wheat has jumped to its highest price in a month. Something to think about ahead of a big Masters/footy weekend……..
- Rio Tinto (+1.4%); paid $8.4bn in taxes globally in 2020, up 11% yoy.
- Scentre (+0.9%); AGM today. Early headlines look positive but more to come…………
- Western Areas (+3.5%); said 3Q output of nickel-in-concentrate was up 21% on the Q pcp.
- Worley (-1.2%); has been awarded a front-end engineering services contract by Phillips 66.