ASX200 up 46 points (0.7%) to 6932.
- Emerge Gaming (+9%); EM1-operated MTN Arena Platform has registered 225,000 subscribers since its July 2020 launch.
- EML Payments (+9%); will acquire 100% of Sentenial for €70m (A$108.6m).
- Fiji Kava (+23%); said that Australia’s largest pharmacy retailer, Chemist Warehouse is to stock Fiji Kava products.
- Imugen (+7.6%); confirmed the Phase I clinical trial of its checkpoint immunotherapy candidate, PD1-Vaxx, will proceed to the third and final highest dose cohort.
- Perseus (+3.8%); results from PRU’s exploration programmes in Côte d’Ivoire, demonstrate potential for organic growth of gold inventories across its multi-mine asset portfolio.
- Ramelius (+2%); 3Q gold output was a touch softer than expectations, but within guidance.
- Westpac (-0.1%); confirms that APRA has approved its plan to address Risk Governance.