ASX200 up 10 points (0.1%) to 6707.
- Acrux (+48%); the USFDA has approved its generic product based on Perrigo’s Testosterone Topical Solution.
- Altium (-3.7%); 1H revenue fell by 3% on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, but has maintained full-year guidance amid what it said were signs of positive momentum.
- ARB Corp (+5.5%); 1H revenue +21.6%.
- Mesoblast (+3.9%); Trial 3 results of Rexlemestrocel-L provide major breakthrough in reducing heart failure. (Lots of medical terminology in the notice so please check before quoting me….)
- PolyNovo (-6%); 1H sales soar 31%. Oct/Nov sales were slow but December exceeded budget.
- Pushpay (+5%); lifts earnings guidance on stronger than expected December volumes.
- Sezzle (+6%); 4Q underlying merchant sales +205% on pcp.