The gold price seems to be touching on new all-time highs with virtually every trading session. Where to from here? Informed Investor asked that very question to Barry Dawes, Executive Chairman of Martin Place Securities.
Key points in the video:
- Current factors driving the gold price
- Supply / demand characteristics at the moment
- Present opportunities in the sector
- Attractiveness of major gold stocks
- Some smaller stocks and regions to keep an eye on
Barry Dawes is a geologist with over 30 years’ experience in the resources investment sector. Prior to founding Martin Place Securities in 2000, Barry worked in senior executive roles of investment management with BT Australia, equities research for Bain Deutsche Bank and equities research and corporate finance for Macquarie Bank.
To find out more about Martin Place Securities, visit their website at http://www.mpsecurities.com.au/.