Scott Kelly, Portfolio Manager for the DNR Capital Australian Equities Income SMA, gives Informed Investor his thoughts about which are the best income stocks on the ASX at the moment.
Key points in the video:
- The impact of the Coalition’s election victory on the markets, especially for retirees
- What to look for and beware of in high-yielding stocks
- DNR’s thoughts on Australian banks, post the election
- How TLS currently fits into equity portfolios
- DNR’s view on WOW at the moment
- Other income opportunities they are seeing
For more information on the DNR Capital Australian Equities Income Portfolio click here.
Scott Kelly joined DNR Capital in August 2015 and is Portfolio Manager for the Australian Equities Income Portfolio. He is also responsible for the investment research of the telecommunications, transport, IT, utilities and infrastructure sectors. Scott, who has more than 16 years’ investment experience, holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Queensland and is a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand, a CFA charter holder and a Graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.