Chris Andrews, CIO of La Trobe Financial, gives Informed Investor some insights into the ways investors can achieve good cash-enhanced returns in the market at present, with particular focus on La Trobe’s 12-month Term Account.
This product, which has delivered solid cash-enhanced returns every year since its inception in 2002, has the following features:
- All funds invested in cash or loans secured by first mortgages in Australia
- 12-month term investment
- No entry or exit fees (if investment held to maturity)
- Personal service from La Trobe’s investment specialists
- The security of a manager with over 65 years’ experience
- Minimum investment $10
Key points in the video:
- Return expectations now vs. pre-GFC
- La Trobe’s focus on capital-stable consistent income returns and how they achieve them
- The importance of risk-return thematics at present
- Tracking the middle path between cash and equities
- How La Trobe delivers consistent cash-enhanced returns in different market conditions
- Details on La Trobe’s flagship 12-month Term Account
For more information on La Trobe Financial and their products, go to https://www.latrobefinancial.com.au/Investors/12MonthTermAccount
Chris Andrews is Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of La Trobe Financial. He oversees the Credit Fund and is part of La Trobe Financial’s treasury deal team, which manages funding, institutional investors and RMBS issuances.
Chris joined La Trobe Financial in 2006 as Senior Legal Counsel from Minter Ellison Lawyers and commenced as Head of Funds Management in 2009. He is Chairman of La Trobe Financial’s Executive Committee and Deputy Chairman of La Trobe Financial’s Markets, Funding and Rates Committee.
Chris holds degrees in Commerce and Law (Honours).