The Specialist Residential Property Impact Fund provides institutional, wholesale and retail investors the opportunity to participate in an emerging market of disability housing, and to help deliver vitally important social outcomes for people with disabilities and their families and carers.
Keith Cullen, Founder & Managing Director of Spring Financial Group explains more in the accompanying video.
Key points in the video:
- What is impact investing?
- What is the problem that the Fund seeks to help solve?
- What is the investment objective of the Fund?
- What is the investment strategy?
- How are the properties selected for the Fund?
- What are some of the risks?
- Who is the investment manager?
Click here to learn more about the Specialist Residential Property Impact Fund or visit the Fund’s website at srpfund.com. You can access the Fund’s Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) at srpfund.com/fund-documents. Please note, these distribution rates are targets and not a forecast. Those considering an investment should read the PDS in full to properly understand an investment in the fund.