In this video, Franklin Templeton’s Chris Siniakov talks to Informed Investor about the current state of the global economy.
Key points in the video :
- What lies ahead for the global economy
- How the Australian economy is placed at present
- The bond market and what it is telling us about risk
- The effect of current monetary policy on global markets
- Whether or not fixed income diversifies risk
- Absolute returns in a fixed income context
Managing Director, Australian Fixed Income, Franklin Templeton Investments
Chris Siniakov has over 20 years’ experience in domestic and global fixed income funds management and has worked closely with large institutional clients with distinct preferences in the design and management of their fixed income portfolios.
Mr. Siniakov holds a BSc (Hons) in mathematics and statistics from Monash University and a Graduate Diploma in banking and finance from the Financial Services Institute of Australia.