La Trobe Financial has been servicing the investment needs of both private and institutional clients for almost 70 years and currently manages around $A11 billion in funds under management. La Trobe Financial’s Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, Chris Andrews, provides some insights into the way the company conducts its business, the products it offers, and what it stands for.
Key points in the video :
- Some background information on La Trobe Financial
- Details of the company’s flagship 12-month Term Account
- Why La Trobe Financial offers investors a consistent option in volatile and uncertain times
- Hibernation; Rebound; Rebuild – the three key phases with regard to the economic impact of COVID-19
- Why La Trobe Financial maintains a high conviction in the continued outperformance of its products
- How the firm is currently positioned
Chris Andrews is Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of La Trobe Financial. He oversees the Credit Fund and is part of La Trobe Financial’s treasury deal team, which manages funding, institutional investors and RMBS issuances. Chris joined La Trobe Financial in 2006 as Senior Legal Counsel from Minter Ellison Lawyers and commenced as Head of Funds Management in 2009. He is Chairman of La Trobe Financial’s Executive Committee and Deputy Chairman of La Trobe Financial’s Markets, Funding and Rates Committee.