ASX200 up 50 points (0.9%) to 5866.
– Fortescue (+2%); CEO Andrew “Twiggy” Forrest has bought 6m FMG shares for a lazy $97m.
– Mesoblast (TH); trading halt pending a statement on FDA review of Ryoncil.
– Ramelius (+1.7%); 1Q gold production exceeds company guidance.
– Reliance (+12%); said FY21 has started well but forward visibility remains limited.
– Sandfire (+3%); reached agreement to sell its interest in the Sams Creek Gold Project in New Zealand to Auris Minerals.
– Virgin Aust (TH); a flight attendant has broken her leg when a high speed descent went wrong on a flight from Melbourne to Adelaide.