ASX200 down 12 points (0.2%) to 5853.
– Air New Zealand (-0.8%); said there will be “no Trans-Tasman bubble” in 2020. March 2021 at the earliest……
– Harvey Norman (+3.9%); sales from Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne rose 30.6% yoy from July 1 to Sept 16. JBH +1% KGN -2.2%
– Healthcare; no news out but a few brokers upgrading forecasts as a vaccine is on the horizon. CSL +1.6% SHL +3.1%
– IAG (+0.4%); former CFO Nick Hawkins has been appointed as new CEO.
– Magellan (-0.9%); will be a foundation investor, along with Barclays Capital, in new financial services firm Barrenjoey Capital.
– Origin Energy (-0.4%); work has resumed at its Beetaloo Exploration site in NT after it was shut down in March due to C-19.
– Regional Express (TH); shares halted pending an announcement in relation to funding for starting up domestic operations.
– Village Roadshow (+0.1%); said Warner Bros. won’t renew a contract to distribute films theatrically in Australia and New Zealand when it expires on Dec 31.