ASX200 up 8 points (0.1%) to 6081.
– AGL (-0.6%); to buy online power provider Click Energy for $115m.
– Ansell (-2%); ex div 39.36c. Trading down 81c.
– Bubs (TH); FY result due today. In trading halt before capital raising statement.
– Fortescue (-7.6%); ex div 100c. Trading down 144c.
– IOOF (TH); agrees to buy NAB’s Wealth unit MLC for $1.44bn. Plans to do a $1.04bn capital raising.
– National Aust Bank (-0.6%); see IOOF. Correct me if I am wrong but from memory NAB bought MLC in 2000 for $4.5bn.
– Orocobre (-10%); back trading after completing a $126m placement @ $2.52. Trading @ $2.61.
– Ooh! Media (+5.5%); names Cathy O’Connor as MD and CEO. Was previously at Nova Entertainment and DMG Radio.
– Service Stream (+4.4%); secured a long‐term agreement with NBN Co for the provision of network operations, maintenance and optimization services to its multi‐technology NBN.