– Infigen (+0.3%); see FY21 revenue and earnings materially lower than FY20.
– Magellan (-1.3%); proposes to restructure its Retail Funds. Will consolidate Magellan Global Fund, Magellan Global Equities Fund and Magellan Global Trust into a single fund with two unit classes.
– Monadelphous (-7.2%); Zenviron (MND own 55%) secures Murra Warra Stage II Wind Farm contract from General Electric.
– News Corp (+2.1%); James Murdoch has resigned from Newscorp board apparently citing the Aussie newspapers business refusal to report on climate change correctly.
– Regis Healthcare (-0.4%); says it has been targeted in a cyber attack by an overseas third party. The incident did not affect service.
– Seek (-2.6%); won’t pay shareholders a final dividend for the 2020 fiscal year, opting instead to preserve cash amid uncertainty in the employment market generated by the coronavirus pandemic.
– Splitit Payments (TH); trading halt. No announcement yet as to why.
Tabcorp (-1.4%); will tumble to a FY loss after it said it will record an impairment of up to $1.1bn due to the impact of the novel coronavirus.
– Travel stocks; all weaker, you now why. CTD -5.3% FLT -4.8% WEB-3.5%