The Prime Minister (Scott Morrison) has just started a press conference as I write. I assume its about C19 but watch the news services.
– Bubs (-3%); announced Jennifer Hawkins-Phillips as its global brand ambassador.
– Gold; is as hot as a stove. EVN +4.1% NCM +3% PRU +6.3% (nice chart!) RRL +3.1% RSG +5.5%
– IAG (-4.7%); broker downgrades.
– Lynas (+10.6%); signed a contract with the US Dept of Defence for Phase 1 on a US-based Rare Earth Facility.
– Perpetual (TH); will buy a 75% interest in US fund manager Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss for $465m. Will raise $265m via capital raising @ $30.30 a share vs last sale $33.61.
– Wesfarmers (+1%); CEO Rob Scott has praised staff at Bunnings for standing up to that knucklehead woman………