– Appen (-3.8%); Chairman Chris Vonwiller revealed yesterday he had sold 2m shares. He still owns 9,060,083. They are trading @ $29……..you do the maths.
– Corporate Travel (+1.8%); did you see my chart this morning?
– Incitec Pivot (+1%); CFO Frank Micallef has resigned.
– Kogan.com (+9%); said that during April/May gross sales were up more than 100% per from a year ago while gross profit improved more than 130% for the two-month period.
– National Aust Bank (+1.8%) and Westpac (+1.4%); raised to Buy recommendation this morning by UBS.
– Qantas (+3.1%); American Airlines share price took off overnight after saying it will lift its flights by 74% in July.