Video - Commodity Super Cycle; Myth?
Christopher Hall speaks with Kris Walesby, Head of ANZ ETFS, about the current market and addresses the questions investors are asking.
Commodity Super Cycle:
- How important are commodities to a portfolio and what is a reasonable percentage allocation within a portfolio?
- Recently commodities have been rising, can we tell if this is the next super cycle, what indicators do we look for?
Ahead of the Inflation curve:
- With inflation expectations rising, how can investors positions portfolios to profit from this trend?
- What should we buy?
- How do we get and manage this exposure?
- What can we learn when looking at investor trends across ETFs?
Christopher is head of equites at Spring Financial Group. Christopher has over 10 years' experience managing equities desks with thousands of retail clients and responsibility for maintaining and servicing retail and wholesale relationships.