Post Brexit the first stage in the cycle, cutting through the market noise and volatility!
Let’s cut through the BREXIT chatter and look at the numbers, stages, themes, triggers, turning points, what's next, and what themes are dismissing Brexit entirely?
The companies discussed in this podcast are:
- Resapp Health Limited (ASX: RAP);
- Audio Pixel Holdings Limited (ASX: AKP);
- Rural Funds Group;
- Vaneck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (ASX: GDX)
- Investa Office Fund (ASX: IOF)
- Folkestone Education Trust (ASX: FET)
- Hotel Property Investments (ASX: HPI)
Related: 'Cut through the Brexit-chatter and look at the numbers' - The logic of cool-hand investors who have spoken out in the past few days, and they’re not alone. Look no further than the share prices of the ASX Top 100 companies telling us the same stories.
Christopher is head of equites at Spring Financial Group. Christopher has over 10 years' experience managing equities desks with thousands of retail clients and responsibility for maintaining and servicing retail and wholesale relationships.